Missing since 1990...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Work Day 101

There is a damn good reason why I have been avoiding and taking exemption off accounting and finance throughout my degree.
I will rather slave for marketing even though I don't have the creative or artistic cells.
I am even willing to do quantitative methods all over again, at least there is something for me to test if the hypothesis is wrong or the program will at least tell me if my data is weird, at the very least I can analyze the graph to forecast and predict. Main issue, dummy data is available for me to mess around with.
Now I can't do any of those. Plus, the data hand over is either is a mess, mistakes all over or incomplete. Formula are inconsistent. So which is right?
Creative accounting sounds so must positive now.
yet, some do thinks it is a blessing in disguise.
Last thing I want to do is deal with human r/s.
This is as unbearable as my bachelor lectures, missing my Masters classes.
PHD, where are you?

-kill me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment